Home API Overview
LINE WORKS Home API (hereinafter, “Home API” or “API”) is an HTTP-based REST API which returns results in JSON format.
The Home API allows you to programmatically use the common features of LINE WORKS Home Service.
API Common Information
The following rules for handling author information apply to APIs such as Create Articles and Create Comments.
|accountId||String||N||Author’s account information (for integrating with LINE WORKS)|
- If there is a LINE WORKS account for accountId, the author information is specified with the account.
- If there is no LINE WORKS account for accountId, the author information is specified with the memberName and department.
- If the memberName and department are not specified, the author information is specified as "SYSTEM" and "".
- The API call returns HTTP status 200 with data in the body if it is successful.
- The API call returns an error with HTTP status code if it fails.
|HTTP status code||error||message||Description|
|400||Bad Request||Invalid Parameter||Missing parameters|
|413||Payload too large||Over Quota File Size||Maximum file size exceeded|
|507||Insufficient Storage||Over Upload Quota||Insufficient user quota|